Rapide II™ SFP Series LoopBack Module (SFP+/SFP28/SFP56)
- Industry’s highest-rated mating cycles for 2000 and above
- Built-in surge current mitigation technology
- Adjustable power consumption level at 1.0W-2.5W with 0.5W stepping
- Operating temperature: 0℃ to 85℃
- +3.3V power supply
- Supports 10G/25G/56G PAM4 data rates
- 2-wire interface for integrated Digital Diagnostic Monitoring
- Signal integrity performance meets IEEE 802.3ba, 802.3bj, 802.3cd standards respectively
- Enhanced EMC/EMI design for noise harsh environment
- Enhanced heat dissipation technology for high power testing
- Custom EEPROM available
- A multi-color LED indicator for high/low power modes
- RoHS 2.0 compliant
- Please contact us for a quote.
Pactech proudly offers our NEW Rapide II™ SFP Series LoopBack Module (SFP+/SFP28/SFP56)
Designed and engineered to accommodate customer’s high usage 2000 cycles at 0°C to 85°C, the loopback module series are the most reliable products in the market to enable the quickest customer systems production and deployment. Software-defined multiple power consumption may emulate the optical module power, and the embedded insertion loss characteristics emulate the real-world cabling for 10G/25G/56G Ethernet/Infiniband/FC. The built-in surge current mitigation technology mitigates the DUT risks from being damaged. The broad operating temperature range accommodates the enterprise, datacom, and telecom applications. The loopback module may be used for ports testing, field deployment testing, and equipment troubleshooting.
- SFP+/SFP28/SFP56 port/system testing
- Ethernet IEEE 802.3 (Gigabit, 10 Gigabit and 25 Gigabit Ethernet)
- SONET, SDH, GBE, Fiber Channel Support
|SFP+ 2.5W Programmable Loopback
|SFP28 2.5W Programmable Loopback
|SFP56 2.5W Programmable Loopback
Please contact us for a quote.