DAC Cable – Rapide II™ 200G QSFP56 Passive Twinax Cable
- Industry’s best Singal Integrity performance in ILD, XTALK, Impedance match, COM
- Compliant to IEEE 802.3cd Standard
- Meeting both EIA/MIL environmental standards
- Operating temperature (-25C, +85C)
- Durability: max mating cycle: 2000+ cycles
- Blind-mated QSFP28/QSFP56 DAC Series
- Hybrid 56G/25G/10G; 200G/100G/40G solution for quick rack deployment
- QDD-8S, QDD-2Q, Q-4S, Q-2Q breakout available
- ROHS 2.0 compliant
- Length – 0.25m/0.5m/1.0m/1.5m/2.0m/2.5m
- Based on Pactech low temp soldering and unified design
- Custom lengths in 0.25m increments & quantity discounts available
- Corporate colors and Custom lengths with lead time as short as 3+ weeks
- Please contact us for a quote
- Please see drawing for Part Numbers
Pactech proudly offers our NEW 200G QSFP56 Rapide II™ DAC cables with processing and manufacturing innovation:
- Cable length from 0.25 meters up to 3.0 meter
- Processing: low-temperature soldering and termination
- Minimize the insulation shrinking & damage risks
- Unified processing for multiple product lines
Pactech Part no.
We offer custom lengths and custom colors with short leadtime at 3+ weeks to help customers in fast turn around solution.
All of our DAC cables are individually tested, and meet or exceed industry standards to ensure high performance, cost-effectiveness, consistency, and quality assemblies for today’s direct attach equipment connections.
Please contact us for a quote.