DAC Cable – Rapide II™ 10G SFP+ Passive Twinax Cable
- Supports NRZ-14G
- IEEE 802.3ba 40GBase-CR
- The world’s lightest & thinnest passive cable
- 28AWG for 5 meter – 7 meter
- 30AWG for 0.25 meter – 4.5 meter
- Easy cable installation and management from better cable flexibility
- Cost efficiency in production and shipping for 30-50% reduction in size and weight
- Improved crosstalk mitigation to minimize close-to-loss-budget signal failure risks
- Improved ILD variation control to minimize any signal failure risks when close to the loss budget
- Custom lengths in 0.25m increments & quantity discounts available
- 4 Standard colors: Black, Red, Blue, and Green.
- Corporate colors and Custom lengths with lead time as short as 3+ weeks
- Please contact us for a quote
- Please see drawing for Part Numbers
Pactech proudly offers our NEW SFP+ Rapide II™ cables – the world’s lightest & smallest passive cable for 5.0m to 7.0m in 28AWG. We offer custom lengths and custom colors with short leadtime at 3+ weeks to help customers in fast turn around solution.
Our Rapide II™ DAC cables with processing and manufacturing innovation:
- Processing: low-temperature soldering and termination
- Minimize the insulation shrinking & damage risks
- Unified processing for multiple product lines
- Improve the FPY up to 20% comparing to industry technology leaders
- Design Innovation: Dual Drain + Shared PCB for 10-25-56G
- Guarantees balanced signal thru discontinuities
- Foaming technology for reduced loss & Dk
- Proven maturity and consistency
- Enhanced grounding to min the EMI risks
- In-line testing & validation
- X16 channel high-speed auto testers
- 2x faster than others in the market
- X8 channel EEPROM/MCU programmer
- around 4x faster than others in the market
Our Rapide II™ SFP+ DAC cables offers precision external SFP+ cable assembly solutions. They meet the ever increasing demand for higher channel density with high-level signal integrity in high performance computing, top-of-rack switching, and network storage deployments.
All of our DAC cables are individually tested, and meet or exceed industry standards to ensure high performance, cost-effectiveness, consistency, and quality assemblies for today’s direct attach equipment connections.
Please contact us for a quote.