DAC Cable – Rapide™ 40G QSFP+ to 4x SFP+ Breakout Passive Twinax Cable (Shrinking Tube)
- 100% Pass Continuity Test
- No crosstalk and source jitter, and extremely low insertion loss
- 360° shielding for superior EMI/EMC performance
- Smallest QSFP+ die-cast backshell in the market (918 mm^3) for better airflow and cable routing
- Patented back shell and positive latching mechanism for easy engagement and disengagement
- Robust pull tab and strain relief system against mechanical stress
- Up to 30% reduction in outside diameter (OD) for tighter bend radius higher density bundling
- Braid and foil shield with heat shrink tubing after the breakout point for highest signal and shield performance without compromising jacket and copper integrity
- Fully compliant with all relevant SFF and IEEE specifications
- EEPROM programming according to ESPB67
- Lengths available: 2M and 3M
- Please contact us for a quote
- Please see drawing for Part Numbers
Our QSFP+ to 4xSFP+ Breakout DAC cables offer precision external cable assembly solutions. They meet the ever increasing demand for higher channel density with high-level signal integrity in high performance computing, top-of-rack switching, and network storage deployments.
All of our DAC cables are individually tested, met and exceeded industry standards to ensure high performance, cost-effective, quality assemblies for today’s direct attach equipment connections.
Our SFP+ DAC cables extremely low-insertion loss due to the unique foam skin, gas-injected dielectric technology as well as extreme control of balanced/unbalanced (Mode conversion). The technology offers ease of cable management and smaller packaging densities. The cable assemblies employ new, innovative PCB technology designed specifically to deliver signal integrity performance. The cables regulate cross talk and launch conditions between wire and PCB termination to optimize return loss and prevent or minimize “ringing” effects.
Please contact us for details for custom lengths and volume pricing for order of 50+ cables.