CAT5e Cable – Sentinel®Plug, Non-Snagless, Non Booted
- Support of up to 1Gbps Ethernet connectivity
- 24AWG cable compliant with EIA/TIA-568-C.2
- Premium Sentinel® clear tab snagless molded RJ45 connectors
- TAA Compliant
- Custom lengths available at 1/2 ft increments
- Quantity discounts available, please contact us for pricing
- Service available for labeling and bundling cables
- 10 cable colors available: Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, White, and Yellow
Pactech’s CAT5e unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cables are designed for Gigabit Ethernet and Fast Ethernet connectivity.
These cables are terminated with premium Sentinel® RJ45 connectors to maintain data integrity. The connector cuts down cross-talk by using a One Up, One Down style that keeps the conductors separate and maintains the recommended twist throughout the connector.
Our cables are made of 24AWG with 100% stranded copper wires. They are fully compliant with EIA/TIA-568B standards and UL, CSA, and ETL certified. The connectors use T568B pin assignments. All Pactech CAT5e cables are Fluke passed and certified. The test results are available upon request