Arch Latch RJ45 connectors CAT6 24AWG PVC Cable – Round UTP With Boot
- Unique design of arch latch RJ45 connectors with clear boot
- Prevent tangles and provide easy plug-in and release from patch panel
- 24AWG cable compliant with EIA/TIA-568-C.2
- TAA Compliant
- Custom lengths available at 1/2 ft increments (contact for details)
- Quantity discounts available, please contact us for pricing
- Service available for labeling and bundling cables
- 10 cable colors available: Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, White, and Yellow
Pactech’s CAT6 unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cables are designed for Gigabit Ethernet and other network physical layers.
Our cables are made of 24AWG with 100% stranded copper wires. They are fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code EIA/TIA-568-C.2 fire & safety standards. The connectors use T568B pin assignments.
These cables are terminated with RJ45 connectors with unique design of arch latch which prevent tangles and provide easy and simple plug-in and release from patch panel. The clear boot feature relieves strain on the cable.
Pactech offers a broad portfolio of CAT6 cables. Please take a look at our other CAT6 products.
We offer custom lengths at ½ ft increments and order quantity discounts. Please contact us for details and pricing.
We also offer service to label and bundle cables to simplify the cable installation of your data center projects