SAF-D-GRID® T-LATCH PLUG SINGLE END ST 10AWG
- First Mate, Last Break Ground Contact – Provides the safety of an earthing path before engagement of the power contacts
- Integral Latch – Connectors cannot be accidentally unmated, preventing unwanted power loss to critical equipment
- Hot Plug Rated – The connectors are rated for a current interruption for both electronic (capacitive) and electrical (resistive) loads
- Touch Safe / Shock Protection – Minimizes the risk of personal contact with a hazardous voltage. Passes UL & IEC finger probe (plug & receptacle) and 3mm probe tests (receptacle)
- Higher Temperature 105°C for SAF-D-GRID® plug
- Please contact us for a quote
Anderson SAF-D-GRID® connector system is a safe appliance power connector for servers, telecommunication, and other devices up to 600VDC.
APP® SAF-D-GRID® plug and receptacle provide for the direct connection of DC electronic devices to a DC micro-grid powered by renewable energy or high-efficiency DC sources.
The connector meets international safety requirements for hazardous, low voltage applications including UL 950 and IEC 60950.
Please contact us for a quote
|Part Number||Description||Rating||Max. Temp.|
|PGS-04-69926F040K251||2031KZ1-BK Saf-D-Grid® 400V Plug To None, 10AWG ST, UL/C(UL) Certified, 1M||30A, 400/600V||105°C|
|PGS-04-69926F079K251||2031KZ2-BK Saf-D-Grid® 400V Plug To None, 10AWG ST, UL/C(UL) Certified, 2M||30A, 400/600V||105°C|
|PGS-04-69926F119K251||2031KZ3-BK Saf-D-Grid® 400V Plug To None, 10AWG ST, UL/C(UL) Certified, 3M||30A, 400/600V||105°C|
|PGS-04-69926F237K251||2031KZ6-BK Saf-D-Grid® 400V Plug To None, 10AWG ST, UL/C(UL) Certified, 6M||30A, 400/600V||105°C|
© 2019 Anderson Power Products, Inc. All rights reserved. APP and the APP Logo are registered trademarks of Anderson Power Products, Inc.