CAT6A 28AWG 10G Cable – FlexMini™ U/FTP OD 5.2mm Soft PVC With STP Short Plug
- 17mm STP Short Plug with 14.5mm latch
- Ideal for high-speed applications up to 10 Gbps
- 40% tighter in cable bend radius for flexible cabling routing in tight space, thus improving airflow
- 65% smaller in bundle size for rack installation
- Environmentally friendly with Soft PVC jacket material
- TAA Compliant
- Custom colors, options, and lengths available upon request
- Shrek Green as the standard available color
Pactech FlexLite CAT6A U/FTP 28AWG Patch Cord Series is a compact, lightweight CAT6A design with these differentiating advantages:
- 40% smaller in cable outer diameter for efficient rack airflow and higher cable bundle density
- 40% better in bend radius for maximum cable routing flexibility
- Stable performance with passing performance tests for wire map, NEXT and return loss
- Environmental friendly: IEC 60332-1-2 flame test ratings and Soft PVC (55P) classification
The FlexLite CAT6A U/FTP cables are made of 28AWG with 100% stranded copper wires. They support up to 550 MHz. The connectors use T568B pin assignments. The FlexLite CAT6A U/FTP cables are Fluke passed and certified. The test results are available upon request.
Pactech offers a broad portfolio of the FlexLite Ethernet cables. Please check our product comparison table for details.
We offer custom lengths at ½ ft increments, additional colors, and order quantity discounts. Please contact us for details and pricing.
We also offer service to label and bundle cables to simplify the cable installation of your data center projects