Rapide II™ 40GBase-ER4 QSFP+ 1310nm 40km LC Transceiver Module
- Hot pluggable QSFP+ form factor
- Maximum link length of 40m on Singlemode Fiber (SMF)
- Central wavelengths of the 4 CWDM channels are 1271, 1291, 1311, and 1331 nm as members of the CWDM wavelength grid defined in ITU-T G.694.2
- Converts 4 inputs channels (ch) of 10Gb/s electrical data to 4 CWDM optical signals, multiplexes them into a single channel for 40Gb/s optical transmission, and reversely de-multiplexes a 40Gb/s input into 4 CWDM channels signals, and converts them to 4 channel output electrical data on the receiver side.
- Contains a duplex LC connector for the optical interface and a 38-pin connector for the electrical interface
- Commercial operating case temperature range: 0ºC to 70ºC
- Compatible with Arista, Cisco, HPE, Juniper, and standard switches
- Leadtime 3-4 weeks for backorders
- Please contact us for a quote
- Images shown are for representation only. Exact specifications should be obtained from the product data-sheet
- Easy to Use- Easy installation, plug and play, fully hot-pluggable. Widely used in fiber switches, routers, NIC, servers or other fiber optic equipment with 40Gb QSFP+ ports.
- Superior DDM Function- DDM allows you to monitor the critical information concerning the status of the transmitted and received signals of the transceivers in real time to find out potential problems.
APPLICABLE DOCUMENTS AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Compliant with 40G Ethernet
- IEEE802.3ba and 40GBASE-ER4 Standard QSFP+ MSA compliant
- 4 CWDM lanes MUX/DEMUX design
- Up to 40km transmission on single mode fiber (SMF) QSFP+ MSA Compliant
- MPO/MTP Optical Connector
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) to the Electrical Pins
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) to the LC Connector
- RoHS-3 compliance