Rapide II™ 25GBase-BX SFP28 BiDi Tx1330/Rx1270 10km LC Transceiver Module
- Operating data rate support 24.3Gbps to 26.5Gbps
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3cc, SFF-8402, SFF-8432, SFF-8472
- Internal CDR on both Transmitter and Receiver channel
- Hot-pluggable SFP28 footprint
- DFB laser transmitter and PIN PD Receiver
- Simplex LC connector
- Built-in digital diagnostic functions
- Up to 15km on SMF
- Single 3.3V power supply
- Operating temperature range (Case Temperature): 0°C to 70°C, I Grade −40◦C to 85◦C
- Compatible with Arista, Cisco, Juniper, and standard switches
- Leadtime 3-4 weeks for backorders
- Images shown are for representation only. Exact specifications should be obtained from the product data-sheet
This optical transceiver is based on 25G Ethernet IEEE 802.3cc standard. They are compliant with SFF-8402, SFF-8432, and SFF-8472, providing a fast and reliable interface for 25G Ethernet applications. The product implements digital diagnostics via a 2-wire serial bus and is compliant with the SFF-8472 standard.
The module consists of a microcontroller, inte- grated dual-clock data recovery function (CDR) laser drive and limiting amplifier, and a Transmitter and a Receiver. The microcontroller communicates with the host via a 2-wire serial communication interface, providing module control, status reporting and monitoring functions (DOM).
The laser driver amplifies the high-speed differential signal recovered from the TX CDR, and drives the laser to generate an optical signal, and maintains the stability of the transmitted optical power through an automatic optical power control feedback loop.
APPLICABLE DOCUMENTS AND SPECIFICATIONS
- 25G Base-LR Ethernet
- CPRI and eCPRI Wireless Network
- RoHS-3 compliance