NEW DAC Cable – Rapide II™ 400G QSFP-DD to 4xDSFP56 Breakout Twinax Cable
- Applications – 400G PAM4 Ethernet
- Standard Compliance – IEEE 802.3cd & 802.3bj, QSFP-DD MSA
- In-backshell molding for stress/strain management
- Heat-shrink tube for increased off-backshell flexibility
- The cable is using 2x parallel cable structure
- Custom lengths in 0.25m increments & quantity discounts available
- Corporate colors and Custom lengths with lead time as short as 3+ weeks
- Please contact us for a quote
- Please see drawing for Part Numbers
Pactech proudly offers our NEW Rapide II™ 400G QSFP Double Density active breakout cables with processing and manufacturing innovation:
- QSFP-DD is compliant with QSFP-DD Rev 2.2 specification, available cable length 1/2/3 meter
- Processing: low-temperature soldering and termination
- Minimize the insulation shrinking & damage risks
- Unified processing for multiple product lines
Pactech Part no.
We offer custom lengths and custom colors with short leadtime at 3+ weeks to help customers in fast turn around solution.
All of our DAC cables are individually tested, and meet or exceed industry standards to ensure high performance, cost-effectiveness, consistency, and quality assemblies for today’s direct attach equipment connections.
Please contact us for a quote.