CAT6A 28AWG 10G Cable – FlexLite™ F/UTP Soft PVC With STP Short Plug
- 13mm STP Short Body Plug
- Ideal for high-speed applications up to 10 Gbps
- Cable bend radius (~17.5mm) for flexible cabling routing in tight space, thus improving airflow
- 60% smaller in bundle size for rack installation
- Soft PVC jacket material (80P Matt)
- Blue, Green, Orange as the standard available color
- Custom colors, options, and lengths available upon request
Pactech FlexLite CAT6A F/UTP 28AWG Patch Cord Series is a compact, lightweight CAT6A design with these differentiating advantages:
- 40% smaller in cable outer diameter (5.0mm) for efficient rack airflow and higher cable bundle density
- 40% better in bend radius for maximum cable routing flexibility (Bend Radius ~ 17.5mm)
- Stable performance with passing performance tests for wire map, NEXT and return loss
- Environmental friendly meet the CM/UL1685 flame test ratings and Soft PVC classification (80P Matt)
The FlexLite CAT6A F/UTP (with center cross) cables are made of 28AWG with 100% stranded copper wires. They support up to 500 MHz. The connectors use T568B pin assignments. The FlexLite CAT6A F/UTP cables are Fluke passed and certified. The test results are available upon request.
Pactech offers a broad portfolio of the FlexLite Ethernet cables. Please check our product comparison table for details.
We offer custom lengths at ½ ft increments, additional colors, and order quantity discounts. Please contact us for details and pricing.
We also offer service to label and bundle cables to simplify the cable installation of your data center projects