NEW CAT6 32AWG Cable For Very High Density Application- FlexMini™ UTP With Short Plug & Boot
- The Shortest RJ45 Plug & Boot
- Overall Connector size 16.3mm (Mini Plug & Boot)
- The Smallest Cable Bend Radius of ~9mm for flexible cabling routing in tight space
- The Shortest Cable Length from 0.25FT/3IN
- LSZH jacket material
- Ideal for Very High-Density applications
- TAA Compliant
- Standard color: Blue
- Length options are available at 0.25 ft increments
- Custom colors, options, and lengths available upon request
- Quantity discounts available
- Please contact us for details and pricing
Pactech proudly offers NEW FlexMini Cat6 32AWG patch cable series as the slimmest and lowest profile cable for today’s very high density, tight spacing data center racks, servers, and patch panels with the following differentiating advantages:
- Mini RJ45 Plug and Mini Boot with an overall connector size 16.3mm
- Slim cable outer diameter 2.9mm for better rack airflow
- Improved Bend Radius down to 9mm for cable routing flexibility
- About 60% lighter than regular CAT6.
- Stable performance with passing performance tests for wire map, NEXT, and return loss
- Environmental friendly IEC60332-1-2 flame test ratings and Low Smoke Zero Halogen Jacket (LSZH) classification
The FlexMini Cat6 cables are made of 32AWG with 100% stranded copper wires as opposed to copper-clad aluminum (CCA). The connectors use T568B pin assignments. The FlexMini Cat6 support up to 250 MHz with Fluke Test passed and certified. The test results are available upon request.
We offer custom lengths at ½ ft increments, and corporate colors. We also offer service to do ID labels, grouping and bundling to simplify the cable installation of your rack/data center projects.