CAT6 28AWG Cable – FlexMini™ F/UTP Soft PVC With STP Short Plug
- The Shortest RJ45 STP Plug:13mm STP Short Plug
- The Smallest Cable Bend Radius of ~12.5mm for flexible cabling routing in tight space
- The Shortest Cable Length from 0.25FT/3IN
- Ultra Soft PVC jacket material (80P Softness)
- Ideal for High-Density applications
- TAA Compliant
- Standard color: Dark Green (Pantone 332 U Matt)
- Length options are available at 0.25 FT increments
- Custom colors, options, and lengths available upon request
- Quantity discounts available
- Please contact us for details and pricing
Pactech FlexLite CAT6 F/UTP 28AWG Patch Cord Series is a compact, lightweight CAT6 design with these differentiating advantages:
- 40% smaller in cable outer diameter (4.0mm) for efficient rack airflow and higher cable bundle density
- 50% better in bend radius for maximum cable routing flexibility (Bend Radius: ~12.5mm)
- Stable performance with passing performance tests for wire map, NEXT and return loss
- Ultra Soft PVC Jacket: Soft PVC classification (80P Matt), ISO/IEC 11801 Flame Test
The FlexLite CAT6 F/UTP cables are made of 28AWG with 100% stranded copper wires. They support up to 250 MHz. The connectors use T568B pin assignments. The FlexLite CAT6 F/UTP cables are Fluke passed and certified. The test results are available upon request.
Pactech offers a broad portfolio of the FlexLite Ethernet cables. Please check our product comparison table for details.
We offer custom lengths at ½ ft increments, additional colors, and order quantity discounts. Please contact uscontact us for details and pricing.
We also offer service to label and bundle cables to simplify the cable installation of your data center projects