DAC Cable – Rapide™ 10G SFP+ Passive Twinax Cable
- No crosstalk and source jitter, and extremely low insertion loss
- 360° shielding for superior EMI/EMC performance
- Patented back shell and latching mechanism for easy engagement and disengagement
- Robust pull tab and strain relief system against mechanical stress
- Dust covers included for all plugs
- Fully compliant with all relevant SFF and IEEE specifications
- Individual cable test report available upon request
- Lengths available from 0.5M up to 7M
- Custom lengths in 0.25m increments & quantity discounts available
- Please contact us for a quote
- Please see drawing for Part Numbers
Our SFP+ DAC cables offer precision external SFP+ cable assembly solutions. They meet the ever increasing demand for higher channel density with high-level signal integrity in high performance computing, top-of-rack switching, and network storage deployments.
All of our SFP+ DAC cables are individually tested, met and exceeded industry standards to ensure high performance, cost-effective, quality assemblies for today’s direct attach equipment connections.
Our SFP+ DAC cables extremely low-insertion loss due to the unique foam skin, gas-injected dielectric technology as well as extreme control of balanced/unbalanced (Mode conversion). The technology offers ease of cable management and smaller packaging densities. The cable assemblies employ new, innovative PCB technology designed specifically to deliver signal integrity performance. The cables regulate cross talk and launch conditions between wire and PCB termination to optimize return loss and prevent or minimize “ringing” effects.
Please contact us for details for custom lengths and volume pricing for order of 50+ cables.