NEW DAC Cable – Rapide II™ 400G QSFP DD Passive Twinax Cable with Flex Technology
- Flexible, Bending Insensitive, and Lightweight cables
- Cost saving in labor and field maintenance, Field failure reduction
- Applications – 400G PAM4 Ethernet
- Standard Compliance – IEEE 802.3cd, QSFP-DD MSA
- Length – 0.5m/1.0m/1.5m/2.0m/2.5m/3.0m
- Based on Pactech low temp soldering and unified design
- Custom lengths in 0.25m increments & quantity discounts are available
- Corporate colors and Custom lengths with lead time as short as 3+ weeks
- Please contact us for a quote
- Please see drawing for Part Numbers
Pactech proudly offers our NEW 400G QSFP Double Density Rapide II™ cables with innovative Flex Technology.
- Flex Technology
- offers the industry’s most flexible, bending insensitive, and lightest cable for 50G PAM4 applications
- Flex QSFP-DD using a 27AWG cable offers at least 1dB margin in both insertion loss and Channel Operating Margin (COM) versus the IEEE 802.3cd
- >30% cost saving with 16 pairs of hi-speed cables for QSFP-DD or OSFP implementation
- Processing: low-temperature soldering and termination
- Minimize the insulation shrinking & damage risks
- Unified processing for multiple product lines
We offer custom lengths and custom colors with a short lead time at 3+ weeks to help customers with a fast turnaround solution.
All of our DAC cables are individually tested, and meet or exceed industry standards to ensure high performance, cost-effectiveness, consistency, and quality assemblies for today’s direct attach equipment connections.
Please contact us for a quote.