CAT6A 23AWG F/UTP Cable – Patch Cord Plenum
- Support up to 10Gbps Ethernet connectivity
- 23AWG cable compliant with ANSI/TIA 568.2-D
- Custom lengths available at 1/2 ft increments (contact for details)
- Quantity discounts are available, please contact us for pricing
- Service available for labeling and bundling cables
- Cable color available: Red, Blue, White, Grey, Green, Yellow, Black, Orange, Purple
- Please contact us to place order
Pactech’s CAT6A shielded twisted pair (F/UTP) cables are designed for 10 Gigabit Ethernet and other network physical layers. They are backward compatible with the Category 5/5e/6. Compared with Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat6, Cat6A meets more stringent specifications that are less susceptible to crosstalk and system noise.
The cables are made of 23AWG with solid copper wires. They support up to 750 MHz. They are fully compliant with ANSI/TIA 568.2-D. The connectors use T568B pin assignments. All Pactech CAT6A cables are Fluke passed and certified. The test results are available upon request.
Pactech offers a broad portfolio of CAT6A cables. Please take a look at our other CAT6A products.
We also offer custom lengths at ½ ft increments and order quantity discounts. Please contact us for details and pricing.
We also offer service to label and bundle cables to simplify the cable installation of your data center projects