NEW CAT6A 30AWG 10G Cable – FlexLite™ S/FTP OD 4.5mm LSZH
- Ideal for high-speed applications up to 10 Gbps
- 40% tighter in cable bend radius (18mm) for flexible cabling routing in tight space, thus improving airflow
- 65% smaller in bundle size for rack installation
- Environmentally friendly with LSZH jacket material
- Custom colors, options, and lengths available (half-inch increments) upon request
- 3 Colors Available: Blue, Green, and Purple (Order with MOQ)
- Please contact us for a quote
Pactech FlexLite CAT6A S/FTP 30AWG Patch Cord Series is a compact, lightweight CAT6A design with these differentiating advantages:
- 40% smaller in cable outer diameter for efficient rack airflow and higher cable bundle density
- 50% better in bend radius for maximum cable routing flexibility
- Snagless plug with strain relief boot for maximum durability
- Stable performance with passing performance tests for wire map, NEXT and return loss
- Environmental friendly: IEC60332-1-2 flame test ratings and Low Smoke Zero Jacket (LSZH) classification
The FlexLite CAT6A S/FTP cables are made of 30AWG with 100% stranded copper wires. The connectors use T568B pin assignments. The FlexLite CAT6A S/FTP cables are Fluke passed and certified. The test results are available upon request.
Pactech offers a broad portfolio of the FlexLite Ethernet cables. Please check our product comparison table for details.
We offer custom lengths at ½ ft increments, additional colors, and order quantity discounts. Please contact us for details and pricing.
We also offer service to label and bundle cables to simplify the cable installation of your data center projects.