Shielded CAT5e Cable – F/UTP 26AWG LSZH, Molded SR Straight to Up Angled
- Straight to up angled Molded Connectors
- LSZH jacket for stringent fire safety requirements
- Support of up to 1Gbps Ethernet connectivity
- F/UTP 26AWG cable compliant with EIA/TIA-568B
- Available in grey color
- TAA Compliant
- Custom lengths are available at 1/2 ft increments
- Quantity discounts for 50+ are available
- Service available for labeling and bundling cables
- Please contact us for the above details and pricing
Pactech’s CAT5e 26AWG shielded twisted pair (F/UTP) cables are designed for Gigabit Ethernet and Fast Ethernet connectivity.
The cables are made of stranded conductor construction with straight to up angled molded SR. They are LSZH rated jacket that provides fire-resistant and low-smoke-producing characteristics.
The cables are fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code EIA/TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards. The connectors use T568B pin assignments.
All Pactech CAT5e cables are Fluke passed and certified. The test results are available upon request.