Shielded CAT5e Cable – F/UTP 26AWG LSZH, Molded SR Straight to Right Angled
- Straight to right-angled Molded Connectors
- LSZH jacket for stringent fire safety requirements
- Support of up to 1Gbps Ethernet connectivity
- F/UTP 26AWG cable compliant with EIA/TIA-568B
- Available in grey color
- TAA Compliant
- Custom lengths are available at 1/2 ft increments
- Quantity discounts for 50+ are available
- Service available for labeling and bundling cables
- Please contact us for the above details and pricing
Pactech’s CAT5e 26AWG shielded twisted pair (F/UTP) cables are designed for Gigabit Ethernet and Fast Ethernet connectivity.
The cables are made of stranded conductor construction with straight to right-angled molded SR. They are LSZH rated jacket that provides fire-resistant and low-smoke-producing characteristics.
The cables are fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code EIA/TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards. The connectors use T568B pin assignments.
All Pactech CAT5e cables are Fluke passed and certified. The test results are available upon request.