Arch Latch RJ45 connectors CAT6 28AWG LSZH Cable – Round UTP With Mini Boot
- Unique design of arch latch RJ45 connectors with mini boot
- Prevent tangles and provide easy plug-in and release from patch panel
- 28AWG cable compliant with EIA/TIA-568-C.2
- TAA Compliant
- Custom lengths available at 1/2 ft increments (contact for details)
- Quantity discounts are available, please contact us for pricing
- Service available for labeling and bundling cables
- 10 cable colors available: Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Orange, Dark Blue, Purple, Red, White, and Yellow
Pactech’s CAT6A unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cables are designed for Gigabit Ethernet and other network physical layers.
Our cables are made of 28AWG with 100% stranded copper wires. They are fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code EIA/TIA-568-C.2 fire & safety standards. The connectors use T568B pin assignments.
These cables are terminated with RJ45 connectors with unique design of arch latch which prevent tangles and provide easy and simple plug-in and release from patch panel. The mini boot feature is designed for high-density environment.
Pactech offers a broad portfolio of CAT6A cables. Please take a look at our other CAT6 products.
We offer custom lengths at ½ ft increments and order quantity discounts. Please contact us for details and pricing.
We also offer service to label and bundle cables to simplify the cable installation of your data center projects