Arch Latch RJ45 connectors CAT5e 24AWG Soft PVC Cable – Round UTP with Boot
- Unique design of arch latch clear RJ45 connectors with clear boot
- Prevent tangles and provide easy plug-in and release from the patch panel
- 24AWG cable compliant with EIA/TIA-568-C.2
- TAA Compliant
- Custom lengths available at 1/2 ft increments
- Quantity discounts available, please contact us for pricing
- Service available for labeling and bundling cables
- 10 cable colors available: Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, White, and Yellow
Pactech’s CAT5e unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cables are designed for Gigabit Ethernet and Fast Ethernet connectivity.
Unique design of arch latch RJ45 connectors that prevent tangles and provide easy and simple plug-in and release from the patch panel. The clear boot feature relieves strain on the cable.
Our cables are made of 24AWG with 100% stranded copper wires. They are fully compliant with EIA/TIA-568B standards and UL, CSA, and ETL certified. The connectors use T568B pin assignments. All Pactech CAT5e cables are Fluke passed and certified. The test results are available upon request.